FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BPS-17, UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, 2012
❑ Select the best option and fill in the appropriate box on the Answer Sheet:
- The Silsilah Chishtia was founded in subcontinent by whom?
(a) Abu Muhammad Chishti (b) Khawaia Moin-ud-Din
(c) Qutab-ud-Din Bakhtyar Kaki (d) None of these
- When Shah Waliullah Muhaddith Dehlavi died?
(a) 1162 (b) 1762 (c) 1862 (d) None of these
- Who was appointed the first principal of Darul Uloom Deoband?
(a) Muhammad Qasim Nanotvi (b) Muhammad Yaqub Nanautawi
(c) Rasheed Ahmed Gangohi (d) None of these
- Who floated the idea of establishment of Anjuman-e-Himayat-e-Islam?
(a) Dr. Mohammad Din Nazir (b) Maulvi Charnh Din
(c) Khalifa Hameed-ud-Din (d) None of these
- All-India National Congress was established by a British civil servant in 1885. Name the
(a) Madan Mohan (b) Lord Dufferin (c) A.O. !fume (d) None of these
- Viceroy Lord Curzon divided the Bengal in East and West on:
(a) 19th May 1905 (b) 19th June 1905
(c) 16th October 1905 (d) None of these
Which year proved the turning point of the Muslim destiny in the history of India?
(a) 1905 (b) 1906 (c) 1907 (d) None of these
Where the annual sessions of National Congress and Muslim League were held simultaneously?
(a) Dehli (b) Bombay (c) Lucknow (d) None of these
- Who was the author of “Emergence of Pakistan”?
(a) I. H. Qureshi (b) Waheed-ud-Zaman
(c) Chaudhn• Muhammad Ali (d) None of these
- When Sir Stafford Cripps announced his formula to seek the cooperation between the National Congress and Muslim League?
(a) March 30, 1940 (b) March 30 1942 (c) March 30,1944 (d) None of these
- When the Simla conference under the presidentship of Lord Wavell was ended? (a) June 14, 1945 (b) July 14, 1945 (c) August 14. 1945 (d) None of these
- By whom the formula of 3rd June 1947 to divide India was announced?
(a) Lord Attlee (b) Lord Wovell
(c) Lord Mountbatten (d) None of these
- Who was the first president of Constituent Assembly of Pakistan? (a) Ouaid-e-Azam (b) Liaquat All Khan (c) Sikandar Mirza (d) None of these
- Under whom leadership the constituent of 1956 was passed?
(a) Liaquat All Khan (b) Ch. Muhammad Ali
(c) Sikandar Mirza (d) None of these
- When the constituent of 1973 was proclaimed? (a) April 12, 1972 (b) March 23, 1973 (c) August 14, 1973 (d) None of these
- Indus Water Treaty was signed between India and Pakistan? (a) 1960 (b) 1962 (c) 1969 (d) None of these
- In which constitution the presidential and parliamentary system at centre and provinces were adopted, respectively?
(a) 1956 (b) 1962 (c) 1972 (d) 1973
- When was the 18th Amendment bill passed by National Assembly? (a) April 12, 2010 (b) March 12, 2010 (c) May 12, 2010 (d) None of these
- How much amount was allocated for the agriculture sector in the 7th Five Year Plan?
(a) Rs.13600 million (b) Rs.14600 million
(c) Rs.15600 million (d) None of these
- Which pass connects Chitral with Badakshan, Afghanistan? (a) Gondogoro Pass (b) Dorah Pass (c) Chaprot Pass (d) None of these