FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BPS-17, UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, 2010
❑ Select the best option and fill in the appropriate box on the Answer Sheet:
- Name the saint who first came in Lahore.
(a) Ali Makhdum Hujvari (b) Shaikh Ismail
(c) Data Gunj Baksh (d) None of these
- Ghiyas-ud-Din Balban declared himself king of Delhi Sultanate in the year:
(a) 1166 (b) 1266 (c) 1366 (d) None of these
- Who founded Daulatabad and shifted the capital of Delhi Sultanate?
(a) Ghiyas-ud-Din Tughluq (b) Muhammad Tughluq
(c) Feroze Shah Tughluq (d) None of these
- Who set up the chain of justice to redress the grievances of oppressed people?
(a) Zaheer-ud-Din Babur (b) Shahab-ud-Din Shah Jahan
(c) Aurangzeb Alamgir (d) None of these
- Who was known in history as Mujaddid Alf Thani, the reformer of Second Millennium?
(a) Shaikh Ahmed Sirhindi
(c) Sir Syed Ahmed Khan
- When Nadva-tul-Ulema came into being?
(a) 1873 (b) 1883 (c) 1893 (d) None of these
7. Who led Simla Deputation in 1906?
(a) Sir Aga Khan (b) Sir Syed Ahmed Khan (c) Nawab Mohsin-ul-Mulk (d) None of these
- Who called the”Spiritual Guide”as shopkeepers?
(a) Shaikh Ahmed Sirhindi (b) Shah Waliullah
(c) Sir Syed Ahmed Khan (d) None of these
- Who initiated the cult of Shivaji against the Muslims of India?
(a) Bal Gangadhar Tilak (b) Bannerji
(c) Pandit Madan Mohan (d) None of these
- When Nehru Committee was constituted to propose the future constitution of India? (a) February 1927 (b) February 1928 (c) February 1929 (d) None of these
- When the Congress ministries resigned from their offices? (a) November 1937 (b) February 1928 (c) February 1929 (d) None of these
- Who first thought of the possibility of a Muslim Republic embracing the present Central Asian states in northwest of sub-continent?
(a) Abdul Halim Sharer er (b) Sved Jamal-ud-Din Afghani
(c) Ch. Rehmat All (d) None of these
- Who negotiated with Cabinet Mission (1946) on behalf of Indian National Congress?
(a) Gandhi (b) Nehru
(c) Abul Kalam Azad (d) None of these
- When Simla conference concluded with failure? (a) June14, 1945 (b) July 14, 1945 (c) August 14, 1945 (d) None of these
- When Abul Ala Maududi was awarded death punishment by Military Court on “Qadiani issue”?
(a) March 1953 (b) April 1953 (c) May 1953 (d) None of these
- Muhammad Ali Bogra, the then Prime Minister of Pakistan, presented his constitutional formula to the Constituent Assembly on:
(a) September 7, 1953 (b) October 7, 1953
(c) November 7, 1953 (d) None of these
- When was the 17th Amendment bill ratified by the president, after getting passed by both Houses of Majlis-e-Shura?
(a) December 29. 2003 (b) December 30, 2003
(c) December 31, 2003 (d) None of these
- When was the local government system under the Devolution of Power Plan, 2001. inaugurated?
(a) August 4. 2001 (b) August 14, 2001 (c) August 24, 2001 (d) None of these
- When was Gas (Natural) discovered at Sui, Balochistan? (a) 1950 (b) 1952 (c) 1954 (d) None of these
- The Sulaiman mountain, one of the western series, is as high as: (a) 1100ft (b) 2200 ft (c) 3300ft (d) None of these