FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BPS-17, UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, 2009
❑ Select the best option and fill in the appropriate box on the Answer Sheet:
- Who rejected the verdict of jurists that idol worshippers are liable to be murdered?
(a) Mahmood Ghaznavi (b) Shams-ud-Din Iltutmish
(c) Jalal-ud-Din Feroz (d) None of these
- Who constructed five canals to remove scarcity of water?
(a) Alauddin Khilji (b) Ghiayas-ud-Din Tughlaq
(c) Feroz Shah Tuehlaq (d) Akbar
- Who laid the foundation of Agra city?
(a) Sikandar Lodhi (b) Babur
(c) Shah Jahan (d) Sir Syed Ahmed Khan
- Who wrote ‘Humayun Nama”?
(a) Shahabuddin (b) Gulbadan Begum
(c) Flumayun (d) Qudratullah Shahab
- Who accepted Akbar’s “Din-i-Elahi”?
(a) Todar Mal (b) Maan Singh (c) Birbal (d) None of these
- Which office held supreme judicial authority during Mughal rule?
(a) Kin¢ (b) Qazi-ul-Quzzat (c) Sadar-us-Sadur (d) None of these
- Who supported early Muslims’ participation in politics?
(a) Viqar-ul-Mulk (b) Mohsin-ul-Mulk
(c) Maulana Zafar All Khan (d) Allama lqbal
- Who is the author of “Hunter Par Hunter?
(a) Deputy Nazir Ahmad (b) Sir Sved Ahmad Khan
(c) Maulana Zafar All Khan (d) None of these
- Who drafted “Wardha Scheme” under the guidance of Gandhi?
(a) Abul Kalam Azad (b) Nehru
(c) Dr. Zakir Hussain (d) None of these
- How many seats were secured by All-India Muslim League in 1945-46 Election of Provincial legislatures?
(a) 396 (b) 425 (c) 441 (d) None of these
- Who rejected the theory of composite nationalism, advanced by Indian National Congress?
(a) Maulana Maudoodi (b) Allama Mashriqi
(c) Hussain Ahmad Madni (d) Ouaid-e-Azam
- Who was convicted in Rawalpindi Case?
(a) Shorash Kashmiri (b) Habib Jalib
(c) Faiz Ahmad Faiz (d) None of these
- In which constitution of Pakistan, the Ministers were neither members of the parliament nor answerable to parliament?
(a) 1956 (b) 1962 (c) 1973 (d) None of these
- From which country, Pakistan purchased Gwadar? (a) Kuwait (b) Iran (c) Oman (d) None of these
- Which provincial Chief Minister was dismissed, on the issue of One Unit? (a) NWFP (b) Sindh (c) Punjab (d) Balochistan
- Which Radio Station was already existed at the time of creation of Pakistan? (a) Peshawar (b) Karachi (c) Quetta (d) None of these
- Under Yahya’s LFO, what option National Assembly had if it could not frame the constitution within 120 days?
(a) Dissolved automatically (b) President will dissolve it
(c) Extension in time-frame (d) None of these
- What percentage of total polled votes in East Pakistan was secured by Awami League in 1970 Elections?
(a) 54% (b) 60% (c) 75% (d) None of these
- When was the state of Swat included in Pakistan? (a) 4th April 1969 (b) 28th July 1969 (c) 29th June 1970 (d) None of these