FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BPS-17, UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, 2019
J Select the best option and fill in the appropriate box on the Answer Sheet:
- Which prayer is offered after Fajar or sunshine?
(a) Zuhr (b) Ishraq (c) Chast (d) None of these
- Zunnurain is the title of:
(a) Hazrat Usman (R.A.) (b) Hazrat Ali (R.A.)
(c) Hazrat Zaid bin Hans (R.A.) (d) None of these
- Which prayer is offered at the time of war?
(a) Salat ul istasqa (b) Salat al harb (c) Salat al Wusta (d) None of these
- When Muhammad PBUH offered hajj? (a) 8 A.H (b) 9 A.H (c) 10 A.H (d) None of these
- First wife of Prophet Muhammad PBUH was:
(a) Hazrat Ayesha (R.A.) (b) Hazrat Khadija (R.A.)
(c) Hazrat Hafsa (R.A.) (d) None of these
- Hajj sermon is delivered in which mosque:
(a) Masjid Al-haram (b) Masjid-e-Nabvi (c) Masiid-e-Nimra (d) None of these
- Siha-e-Sittah are the_____ authentic books of Hadith.
(a) 4 (b) 5 (c) 6 (d) 7
- Zaboor revealed on which prophet?
(a) Hazrat Dawood (A.S.) (b) Hazrat Musa (A.S.)
(c) Hazrat Issa (A.S.) (d) None of these
- Last battle in which Muhammad PBUH participated is:
(a) battle of hunain (b) battle of tabook (c) battle of Khyber (d) none of these
- Literal meaning of Quraan is; (a) to be recited (b) to be light (c) to keep safe (d) None of these
- Khaleelullah is the title of:
(a) Hazrat Ismail (A.S.) (b) Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)
(c) Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S.) (d) None of these
- There are pillars of Islam.
(a) 3 (b) 4 (c) 5 (d) None of these
- The meaning of the word `Tehzeeb’ is; (a) Trimming (b) Success (c) Civilization (d) None of these
- Heads of zakat are:
(a) 6 (b) 8 (c) 9 (d) None of these
- Fasting produces_ within us.
(a) Shukr (b) –1119 (c) Sabr (d) None of these
- How many Holy books revealed on different Prophets? (a) 1 (b) 2 (c) 3 (d) 4
- Of which pious caliph’s administration was exemplary?
(a) Hazrat Abu Baqr Sadiq (R.A.) (b) Hazrat Umer (R.A.)
(c) Hazrat Usman (R.A.) (d) Hazrat All (R.A.)
- Literal meaning of ‘Wahl” is:
(a) to recite (b) to deliver message (c) to be hidden (d) None of these
- People who claim to be Muslims but hide their Kufr are called: (a) Zandeeq (b) Murtaid (c) Kufaar (d) None of these
- What is called as the most brutal sin (“Zulm-e-Azeem”) by the Quran? (a) Murder (b) Shirk (c) Adultery (d) None of these