FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS 1.4 BPS-17, UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, 2018
❑ Select the best option and fill in the appropriate box on the Answer Sheet:
- Salat-ul-Khusoof is the prayer for:
(a) The prayer for seeking rain (b) Prayer performed during a lunar eclipse
(c) Prayer performed during a lunar eclipse (d) Both (a) and (b)
- How many Munafiqeen were in Ghazwa-e-Khandaq?
(a) 1000 (b) 2500 (c) 10000 (d) 12000
- The heads of Zakat are:
(a) 8 (b) 9 (c) 7 (d) 5
- Which Surah was being recited by Muhammad (PBUH) at the time of migration?
(a) Surah Al-Rehman (b) Surah Yasin
(c) Surah Al-Hijr (d) Surah Maryam
- Distance between Quba Mosque and Madina:
(a) 4 kms (b) 5 kms (c) 6 kms (d) 7 kms
- What is the literal meaning of Nabi?
- A person who behaves nicely
- A person who acts according to Shariah
- A person who conveys the message of Allah
- A person who believes in the unity of Allah
- A verse of the Holy Quran indicates the name of:
(a) Hazrat Muaaz (R.A.) (b) Hazrat Bilal (R.A.)
(c) Hazrat Saad (R.A.) (d) Hazrat Zaid (R.A.)
- Al-Itqan Fi Uloom al-Quran is written by:
(a) Jalaluddin Suyuti (b) Abu Hamid al-Ghazali
(c) Ibn Taymiyyah (d) Shah Abdul Aziz Delhwi
- Who was the first writer of “Wahi” in Quraish?
(a) Hazrat Abdullah Bin Masood (R.A.) (b) Hazrat Abdul Rahman bin Auf (R.A.)
(c) Hazrat Abdullah bin Saad (R.A.) (d) None of these
- Mashoor Hadith consists of chain of citations by number of people:
(a) 2 (b) 3 (c) 4 (d) 5
- Hazrat Muhammad (4) was born about three thousand years, after:
(a) Hazrat Ismaeel (A.S.) (b) Hazrat Ibraheem (A.S.)
(c) Hazrat Moosa (A.S.) (d) Hazrat Eessaa (A.S.)
- Name of Shah Waliullah: (a) Outubuddin Ahmad
(c) Ahmad Shah
- Khatam al Nabien is mentioned in Surah:
(d) Surah Bagarah (b) Surah Anaam Shah Abdur Rahman
- None of these
- Surah Ahzab (d) Surah Mutaffifeen
- Who was the head of Tadween Quran (Compilation of Quran) committee?
(a) Hazrat Abd ar-Rahman ibn’ Awf (b) Hazrat Abdullah ibn Abbas
(c) Hazrat Ziad bin Sabit (d) Hazrat Abbad ibn Bishr
- Nursi’s movement is a religious movement in: (a) Syria (b) Turkey (c) Egypt (d) Albania
- Fasatat al Quran is other name of Surah:
(a) Surah An-Nisa (b) Surah Al-Baciarah
(c) Surah Al-An’am (d) Surah Al-Anfal
- After demise of Hazrat Khadija (R.A.) with whom Prophet (PBUH) married?
(a) Hazrat Hafsa (R.A.) (b) Hazrat Sawda (R.A.)
(c) Hazrat Umm-e-Habeeba (R.A.) (d) Hazrat Safia (R.A.)
- Who suggested treatment of chicken pox?
(a) A1-Zahrawi (b) Ibn Sina
(c) Ibn Zakariva al-Razi (d) Ibn Rushd
- Hazrat Moses (A.S.) and Hazrat Shoaib’s (A.S.) relation: (a) Father in Law (b) Cousin (c) Brother (d) None of these
Hazrat Uthman (R.A.) was assassinated in year (A.H.): (a) 33 A.H (b) 35 A.H