FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BPS-17, UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, 2008
U Select the best option and fill in the appropriate box on the Answer Sheet:
- Who advised Abu Bakar (R.A.) to compile the Quran?
(a) Hazrat Umar (R.A.) (b) Hazrat Uthman (R.A.)
(c) Hazrat All (R.A.) (d) Hazrat Zaid (R.A.)
- The Nisab of Zakat in Silver in:
(a) 40 tolas (b) 50 Tolas (c) 50A Tolas (d) 52’/2 Tolas
- The Prophet (PBUH) made Hazrat Muaaz Bin Jabal (R.A) the Governor of: (a) Kufa (b) Makkah (c) Medina (d) Yaman
- Who are the Sahibain?
(a) Abu Hanifah and Abu Yusuf (b) Abu Hanifah and Imam Shaibani
(c) Abu Yusuf and Imam Shaibani (d) Abu Hanifah and Imam Shall
- Hajj is not completed unless you go to:
(a) Makkah (b) Medina (c) Mina (d) Arafat
- “Kitab al-Umm” is written by:
(a) Abu Hanifa (b) Imam Malik (c) Imam Shari (d) Ahmad bin Hanbal
- The foundation of Bait-ul-Hikmah was laid down during:
(a) Abbasid Period (b) Ummayad Dynasty
(c) Fatmid (d) Subcontinent
- What is number of month “Rajab” in Islamic Calendar?
(a) 1st (b) 7th (c) 5th (d) 11th
- First Mujadid was Hazrat Umar bin Abdul Aziz. Who was the second one?
(a) Ibn-e-Taimya (b) Imam Ghizali (c) Ahmad Sirhindi (d) Shah Waliullah
- Sahifa Hammam bin Munabih was found by:
(a) Mufti M. Abduhu (b) Rasheed Ahmad Raza
(c) Dr. Hamidullah (d) Dr. Zakir Naik
- In which surat of Quran there is mention of Zulqarnain?
(a) As-Suff (b) Al-Kahaf (c) Al Mujadala (d) None of these
- Muslims are the best of all due to:
(a) Justice (b) Moderation (c) Truthfulness (d) None of these
- Sahib Us-Ser is the nickname of:
(a) Hazrat Khuzaifa (R.A.) (b) Hazrat Uqba (R.A.)
(c) Hazrat Saad (R.A.) (d) None of these
- Masjide ‘Chief is located in: (a) Muzdilifa (b) Arafat (c) Mina (d) None of these
- Ghaseel-ul-Malaika is the title of:
(a) Hazrat Abu Talha (R.A.) (b) Hazrat Abu Dajana (R.A.)
(c) Hazrat Hanzala (R.A.) (d) Hazrat Saad (R.A.)
- Who was appointed as usher for Hijrat-e-Madinah?
(a) Hazrat Sa’ad bin Ubada (R.A.) (b) Hazrat Utab bin Usaid (R.A.)
(c) Hazrat Abdullah bin Arigat (R.A.) (d) None of these
- Who was a historian jurist, philosopher, as well as a politician?
(a) Shamsuddin Ibni Khalkan (b) Abdur Rehman Ibni Khaldoon
(c) Abu Bala Muhammad Ibni Yahya (d) None of these
- When law of inheritance was revealed? (a) Three Hijre (b) Four Hi’re (c) Five Hijre (d) None of these
- Who was the last Commander-in-Chief for Ghazwa-e-Mautah?
(a) Hazrat Khalid bin Waleed (R.A.) (b) Abdur Rehman bin Auf (R.A.)
(c) Abdullah bin Rawaha (R.A.) (d) None of these
- Imam Dar-ul-Hijrat is the title of:
(a) Imam Ahmad bin Hunbal (b) Imam Malik
(c) Imam Shafe`i (d) None of these