FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BPS-17, UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, 2007
CI Select the best option and fill in the appropriate box on the Answer Sheet:
- How many stages the Quran contains?
(a) 8 (b) 7 (c) 9 (d) 12
- Who was the first writer of “wahi” in Quraish?
(a) Hazrat Abdul Rahman bin Auf (R.A.) (b) Hazrat Ibn Masuod (R.A.)
(c) Hazrat Abdullah bin Zubair (R.A.) (d) Hazrat Ibn Masuod (R.A.)
- Kitab-ul-Assar is compiled by:
(a) Imam Abu Hanifah (R.A.) (b) Imam Shari (R.A.)
(c) Imam Malik (R.A.) (d) Imam Hunibal (R.A.)
- Imam Shafie`i took the office of “Religious Judgment” in the age of:
(a) 13 years (b) 14 years (c) 20 years (d) 15 years
- What was the name of foster-sister of the Holy Prophet (PBUH)?
(a) Hazrat Salmah (R.A.) (b) Hazrat Raqiyyah (R.A.)
(c) Hazrat Mariah (R.A.) (d) Hazrat Shima (R.A.)
- “Namaz-e-Istisqa” is prayer for:
(a) Blessing of God (b) Pardon (c) Rain (d) Sleep
- Who is called “saqi zam zam”?
(a) Hazrat Abbas (R.A.) (b) Hazrat Hamzah (R.A.)
(c) Hazrat Muaz bin Jabal (R.A.) (d) Hazrat Muawiyah (R.A.)
- The “Kissing of the Hajr-e-Aswad” is called:
(a) Saee (b) Mabroor (c) Istelam (d) Shaut
- What is the number of Ramazan in the Islamic Calender?
(a) 8th (b) 9th (c) 10th (d) 1 1 th
- Give the name, who compiled first work of Hadith “Sahifa-e-Sadiqa.”
(a) Hazrat Abu Bakr (R.A.) (b) Imam Muslim (R.A.)
(c) Hazrat Abdullah bin Amr (R.A.) (d) Hazrat Abdullah bin Amr Al-Aas R.A.