Central Superior Service Exam, which is popularly known as CSS Exams, is organised by the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) in Islamabad. The candidates who pass this exam become eligible to be recruited as a gazetted government officer holding BPS-17 position. If you are also interested in applying for the CSS Exam, then this blog will serve as your guide. It has all the requisite information to help make the whole process easier for you. So, let’s get started.
Following are the Federal Government Services where you can apply if you have cleared the exams depending on your chosen discipline of education.
- Commerce and Trade Services
- District Management Group
- Foreign Service of Pakistan
- Custom and Excise Service
- Information Group
- Income Tax Group
- Office Management Group
- Military Lands and Cantonments Group
- Police Service of Pakistan
- Postal Service Group
- Pakistan Audit and Accounts Service
- Railways (Commercial and Transportation Group)